1. Digital photo (JPG image, <200k, no less than 100 * 100 pixels).
2. Photocopy of the passport data page (JPG image) containing personal details.
3. Photocopy of employment contract.
4. Scan copy of the invitation letter containing school seal.
6. Scan copy of the highest academic degree.
7. If to be accompanied by family members, please provide scan copy of proof of relationship (such as marriage
certificate or birth certificate of children). The Office of International Cooperation will accordingly issue an official
letter to apply for S2 visa for family member(s).
The proof documents of family relationship should be notarized by the Chinese embassy in your passport country.